The first day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped. It was those eyes, something in those dazzling eyes.
见到布莱斯·罗斯基的第一天,我心动了。他的双眸有种魔力让我如痴如醉。
The next thing I know, hes holding my hand and looking right into my eyes. My heart stopped. Was this it? Would this be my first kiss?
接下来,我所知道的就是,他紧紧握住我的手,与我深情对视。我的心跳停止了。就要来了吗?我的初吻就要来了吗?
- And shes been stalking me since the second grade.
- Well, a girl like that doesnt live next door to everyone.
- 她从二年级起就老是缠着我。
- 这种女孩可是可遇不可求的。
The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.
我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。
我感觉可以嗅到微风的芬芳,就像阳光和野草I began to notice how wonderful the breeze smelled.Like sunshine and wild grass.
我忍不住深呼吸I couldnt stop breathing it in...
让肺中充盈着我有生以来最美好的气息filling my lungs with the sweetest smell Id ever known.
从那一刻起,那里就成为我最喜欢的地方From that moment on,that became my spot.
我可以坐在树上几个小时I could sit there for hours,
看着这个世界just looking out at the world.
我只是心生嫉妒,我为你难过。
Sometimes you have to sacrifice to do the right thing.
有时我们为了正确的选择 不得不做出牺牲。
I could sit there for hours, just looking out at the world.
i. 我可以坐上好几个钟头 静静欣赏这世界。
I guess its something about his eyes.Or maybe his smile.
i. 我想是因为他那双眼睛吧,还有他的微笑。
Because of that,one of the two of them will always be unhappy.
i. 梦想与现实的冲突,总得一个人来承受。
My only consolation was that next year would be different.
i. 我只能期望来年能摆脱魔掌。
And I wondered, did I still feel the same things about Bryce?
i. 我的世界观开始有了细微的变化,我不禁问自己 我对布莱斯的感情是否一如往日?
He looked at me with those eyes.Those once again dazzling eyes.
i. 他用那双眼睛看着我,那双重现闪亮的眼睛。
I never want you to forget how you felt when you were up there.
i. 希望你能将树梢的美好时光永存心底。
She started sniffing me.
i. 她居然开始偷偷闻我。
Then that makes you a coward.
i. 那就证明你是个懦夫。
I blessed a day I found you.
i. 感谢上天让我遇到你。
Took an interest in Sherry himself.
i. 美色当前,忠义让步。
The apple doesnt fall far from the tree.
i. 树上掉下的苹果它落的地离树能有多远?
Was this it? Would this be my first kiss?
i. 就要来了吗?我的初吻就要来了吗?
A painting is more than the sum of its parts.
有时候,日落是粉红或紫色,Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink.
有时候,橙色的余辉点燃地平线的晚霞And some days they were a blazing range...setting fire to the clouds on the horizon.
就是在某个那样的日落中It was during one of those sunsets
我开始明白我爸爸所说的“整体大于部分之和” that my fathers idea...of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts...moved from my head to my heart.
有时候,我会起得特别早,只为了在树上看日出Some days I would get there extra early to watch the sunrise.
就这样,我哭了整整两个星期I mustve cried for two weeks straight.
虽然我仍坚持去学校Oh, sure, I went to school and did the best I could...
但感觉什么事情都不重要but nothing seemed to matter.
但无论我怎么做,我就是忘不了那棵树But no matter what I did,I couldnt stop thinking about it.
Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was during one of those sunsets that my fathers idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.
有时落日泛起紫红的余晖,有时散发出橘红色的火光燃起天边的晚霞。在这绚烂的日落景象中,我慢慢领悟了父亲所说的整体胜于局部总和的道理。
One’s character is set at an early age. Id hate to see you swim out so far you cant swim back.
从小看到老,我可不愿看到你做边城浪子回不了头。
Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.
有时起初的隐忍可以避免一路的疼痛。
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone whos iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
我们中有些人平庸无为,有些人锦衣华服,有些人虚有其表,但偶尔你也会遇上一个光彩夺目的人,当你遇上TA,一切都无与伦比。
The way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree to be held above the earth, brushed by the wind. Who in junior high talks like that? This weird feeling started taking over in the pit of my stomach and I didnt like it.
她说起那种置身树梢的感觉时说就像被高高举起,微风拂面。哪个初中生会说出这样的话呢?这种怪怪的感觉在我胃里翻腾,我不喜欢这种感觉。
The apple doesnt fall far from the tree.
树上掉下的苹果它落的地离树能有多远?
And I realized Garrett was right about one thing: I had flipped. Completely.
我意识到加利特一件事是说对了:我心动了。完全心动了。
声明:本站所收录作品、热点评论、图片等信息部分来源互联网,目的只是为了系统归纳学习和传递资讯。内容不代表本网站的观点和立场。请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。本站所有图文由于未联系到知识产权人或未发现有关知识产权的登记,所有作品版权归原创作者所有,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如不慎侵犯了你的权益,请联系我们告知,我们将做删除处理!
评论(0)