(1) Roman: [at Hans funeral] Promise me something, Brian. I dont wanna go to any more funerals.
[韩的葬礼上]布莱恩,你答应我,我不想再参加任何葬礼了。
Brian OConner: Only one more.
还有一场。
Brian OConner: His.
他的(戴克·肖)。
2、Drag racing or death.
——飙车或者死亡。
3、You are standing in the wrong on, bitch.
——你站错队了,婊子!
4、Because Ill be there to kick your ass if you aint.
——如果你不好好表现,我就弄死你。
5.want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.
想钓大鱼,得到深水去。
6.if you want to use violence, we can try.
如果你想使用暴力,咱们可以试试。
7.I with Shaw cooperation, material, weapons, money, woman… What are the.
我跟肖合作,物质,武器,金钱,女人…什么都有。
8.she survived. Shes in hell for a walk, stronger.
她活了下来。 她在地狱走一遭,变得更坚强了。
9.as the "amnesty" and "amnesty", the day we were born, these words will disappea.
就如同“大赦”和“特赦” ,我们出生的那天,这些词就消失了。
10.something we carry together, he went to have a look two people together are better than one.
有事大家一起扛,他去也有个照应 两个人在一起总比一个人强。
11.Guys. Do something, my butt sitting below the tank!
伙计们!做点什么,我屁股下面坐的是坦克啊!
12.I couldnt believe it, they steal the tank is to grab a 85 gramchips.
我简直不敢相信,他们偷坦克只是为了抢一个85克的芯片。
13、And we got it cooking like a one-eyed stove.
——我们的热火瞬间点燃黑夜。
14、Couldnt slow down so we had to crash it.
——绝不放慢速度,宁愿粉身碎骨。
15、We the family and loyalty never change up.
我们亲如一家,彼此永远忠诚。
16、You can catch me kiss in my girl with both eye closed.
——亲吻姑娘的时候,我才会闭眼。
17、I see some people ahead that we go pass.
——前面的对手我们都要超越。
18、I never feared death or dying,I only fear never trying.
——我从不害怕死亡,只害怕无疾而终。
(19) Deckard Shaw: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
敌人的敌人,就是朋友。
(20) Dominic Toretto: I dont have friends. Ive got family.
我没有朋友,我们是家人。
21、还以为就那样了,原来还有更牛的。
22、无论你身处何方,无论是4分之1英里的赛道还是饶了大半个地球的距离,我们生命中最重要的东西就是这屋檐下的人就在此时就在此地。你永远在我身边也永远是我的兄弟。
23、多米尼克·托雷多,你不认识我。不过很快会认识了。 ——杰森斯坦森
24、开始干活吧。
25、人生中最重要的永远是此刻此地的家人。——范迪塞尔的旁白开始
26、这还有点意思。
27、你们做自己该做的,但不要放过他。
28、我们从起点走来历经漫漫长路;每一次飙车就像走过一次人生。
29、你死了,我也不会活。
30、你们的游戏规则这边不管用。
31、我这辈子最不后悔的事就是走进你家的店买下了第一块三明治。
32、在伦敦结下的梁子,人家找上门了。 ——范迪赛尔
33、终极一战。
34、记得欧文 肖吧?这是他的大坏蛋哥哥!
(35) Brian OConner: [Etihad towers scene] Cars cant fly, Dom, cars cant fly!
汽车不能飞,汽车不能飞。
(36) Letty: Would you believe I knocked him out with my charm?
你相不相信他是为我的魅力所倾倒?
Kara: Youre not that charming, bitch.
你才没那么有魅力,贱人。
(37) Dominic Toretto: You thought this was gonna be a street fight?
你认为这次是街头争霸么?
Dominic Toretto: Youre goddamn right it is.
你居然猜对了。
(38) No matter where you are, whether its a quarter mile away or half way across the world. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now. Youll always be with me. And youll always be my brother.
无论你身处何方,无论是4分之1英里的赛道,还是绕了大半个地球的距离。我们生命中最重要的东西就是这屋檐下的人,就在此时,就在此地,你永远在我身边,也永远是我的兄弟!

声明:本站所收录作品、热点评论、图片等信息部分来源互联网,目的只是为了系统归纳学习和传递资讯。内容不代表本网站的观点和立场。请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。本站所有图文由于未联系到知识产权人或未发现有关知识产权的登记,所有作品版权归原创作者所有,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如不慎侵犯了你的权益,请联系我们告知,我们将做删除处理!